Jul 15, 2010

SPLASH PARK

So yesterday all of us (Kim, Nat, Rachel and My Mom) and all the kids went to the Goodyear splash park. Everyone had so much fun! My shoulders, chest and a little of my back got totally fried because i was so worried about Lexi getting burnt i forgot to put on sun screen for myself. oops... Also i was putting all of our stuff down after putting sunscreen on the kids and all of a sudden the strap of my swim suit completely snapped off the back! So with a little help and creativity from my mom we converted my strappy swim suit into a halter top at the splash park! :-) Here are some pictures from our day of fun...
Kolsen wanted me to help him get under the dump buckets. This also counts as my 20 week belly shot :-)

I was surprised how well Lexi did. She hates getting water in her face in the tub but she loved every minute of it.
She was a little nervous to get dumped but mommy got dumped too which made it so much more fun!
Stomping on the water shooting out of the ground... such fun!
Playing in the water tunnel
Running through the water tunnel
Splish Splash
This is my only complaint about kids swimwear.... She had a CONSTANT WEDGIE the entire time and kept having to pull it out. LoL
LEXI POSE! I like this picture because the shadow looks cool plus it just sums up Lexi... :-)

We had so much fun and are already planning on going back with daddy! :-)

1 comments:

Jodi and Jason said...

That looks like fun! Where is that splash park, I've never been to that one. sorry your suit broke, glad you were able to fix it!