Jul 22, 2010

And the name is...

We have officially decided this new little baby boy's name will be Evan Spencer Jackson! We are so excited for him to come in November and its now seeming more real now that he has a name. I also had some awesome coupons for Joann's so I went out and bought some letters to put up in the kids room. I did the same thing for Lexi so now the new baby has some too! You cant really tell in the picture but the sides of the letters are a bright green and I love those colors because 1) I love bright colors and 2) Lexi and Evan will be sharing a room so these colors go with the bedding I want for his crib and the colors in Lexi's room. I'm so excited!

4 comments:

Misty Garrett said...

The letters are so cute, and so is your little boy's name! I love it! Boys are so fun! Please post pictures of their room once you get it put together... I'd love to see it!

Emily said...

Whohoo!!! I totally got the name right! It really is a cute name!

Jodi and Jason said...

Those letters are so cute! I am a huge fan of putting kids names up on their wall.

Chelle said...

Very cute! Congrats on picking a name. It took us forever to figure out Paislie then spelling was completely different!! Very exciting