Apr 9, 2010

Baby #2

OK baby update time! i went to the doctor on Monday and got an ultrasound. he said everything looks great. There is only one baby and I'm due on November 29th so that means I'll be 7 weeks on Monday. The baby was so small so it was hard to see but she was able to zoom in when she did the internal ultrasound and i could see the baby's little heart beating. She printed off a picture but i don't know how to use my dads scanner so I'll try to post it soon. We cant wait to find out if its a boy or a girl... Lexi thinks its a brother. :-) Lets hope shes right. This pregnancy is already very different from the last one. I feel so sick all the time even though i dont really throw up but i was able to get some nausea medication from the doctor and that has helped a lot. Lexi has been a great help around the house and is very concerned that i dont feel well. I love that little girl with all of my heart and we are all so excited about this new addition.

0 comments: