Apr 23, 2010

Blah....

Ok.... I am just going to say it.... this better be a boy! :-) lol I'm totally joking and we will be so excited if its a girl too but i have been so much more sick with this one so i hope that means its a boy. I have already broken my record for puking (2 times isn't a hard record to break but still). I have tried the nausea medication which helps a little but not much and every time i drink cold water i throw that up too. I am having such a hard time finding things that taste good and its so frustrating. Anything with too much fiber makes me sick, anything that's too spicy gives me horrible heartburn anything that is sweet makes me gag.... is my first trimester over yet??? sorry if that's TMI but i don't know what else to do. any help or suggestions?

4 comments:

Jesika said...

Oh, the joys of being pregnant with morning sickness! I can totally relate! :o( My only suggestion is keep trying new things but try things that you think might taste good coming back up....that's what I had to do, at least! I know....sounds gross! But, I puked way too much being pregnant and had to do that! Good luck and I pray it's a boy! They are so much fun! :o)

thesvancaras said...

I know you said sweet makes you gag but.. Really sour things helped me a lot. I liked icebreaker sours or plain old lemon heads. :O)

Kim and Cameron said...

Patience! I hate to say it, but sometimes you just have to keep surviving and wait it out. Better times will come, you'll get to enjoy your pregnancy eventually! For a few weeks, then you start getting huge and uncomfortable again... Good luck with that. :) HAHA!!!

But seriously, I agree with Jess - keep trying new foods (even ones you don't think you liked before), and eat smaller meals more often. Keep a goodie bag in your purse so you can have a snack every few hours. That helped me a lot!

Chelle said...

Ask your Dr for a really really good anti nausea med. Its the only thing I could do to feel better. I know there is a generic called Odansetron or something like that. It worked wonders for me. Didnt take the tiredness away.. But totally had to take it regularly not miss a single dose.. Otherwise I was sick again! How far along are you now?? How exciting!