Apr 3, 2010

Lots of change!

Hey everyone! Rachel just posted all the photos of Lexi's photo shoot on her blog so heres the link: http://iluvmysnakes.blogspot.com/ She edited some of them so check it out!



Also, some of you may not have heard but i got laid off on Thursday. They were doing cut backs due to everything thats going on, i don't know details so i don't want to put words in their mouths buts thats my understanding. I was 1 of 4 who got let go on Thursday but i was given the option to go back until Tuesday. I went back Friday and finished the stuff i was working on then i left. It was really hard to say goodbye to everyone there since i had been working there for over a year. Everyone asked me how i was doing and honestly... i don't blame them. From a business standpoint i can see why they needed to do it and i don't feel like it was directed at me. Out of my department i was the least experienced so it was a logical choice for me to be the one to go. I know it was a hard decision to let those people go as well as me but i firmly believe everything happens for a reason. I think everything will work out for the best even though it may seem a little hard right now. I'm trying to be as positive as i can because there is nothing i can do to change their decision. I have made some really good friends and i am very grateful for the opportunity Alan and Debbie gave me to try something totally new to me. This is a new chapter in our lives and we will end up on top... i know it!


Also, my 1st appointment and ultrasound is on Monday so i'll make sure to post those as soon as i can!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Heather I am going to miss you so much! I totally agree with you! It all happens for a reason even though we don't know what the reason is yet!

I cannot wait to find out what you are having!! (:

thesvancaras said...

Sorry heather. I know that muxt be really hard. You'll find something better!