Jan 19, 2011

My beautiful children!

Now that evan lost his newborn look and is starting to look like a little boy i wanted to get a few pictures of them both together. I obviously dont have a studio but my bed works just fine. :-) Here are a couple that i took.
Here is one i thought was just precious because you can tell he knows who she is and he loves the sound of lexi's voice. She talked to him a lot when i was pregnant and you can tell he already loves her so much. She is a great big sister and a wonderful daughter, i couldnt ask for 2 better children!

Here is a picture of his adorable smile. He has been smiling for a couple weeks now and is so happy and playful but it took until now to get a little one on camera.

I am so grateful for the oportunity to be a mother of these 2 beautiful children and love every minute i have with them.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Heather! I miss you! Your kids are SO cute!! Lexi is getting too big!! (:

Jodi and Jason said...

That's so sweet that he loves his big sister. Your kids are so adorable Heather!

Michelle said...

They are so adorable. I love that middle picture where they are looking at each other. I wish I could meet Evan while he is still a baby. Miss you all.