Nov 24, 2008

The Straw Hat!

Ok just as a little background for this story... lexi loves hats. You can ask jake (her 22 year old bf ;-> ) or spencer. she'll take them and put them on her then on you... everything about them she loves.

Ok so she was over at my moms yesterday while i was at work and she found my dads straw hat that has the little neck strap to keep it on that he uses to do yard work and was wearing it around the backyard. She was running around saying "i'm a cowboy i'm a cowboy!" she was having so much fun playing with it and then (i dont remember how) but it fell off. the strap was still around her neck so the hat just fell on her back so she looked up at my mom and said " I'M A TURTLE!!!" i was absolutely cracking up when my mom told me that. she has such a vivid imagination it just bring a smile to my face every day! well that story made my day and just thought id share it with you guys!

0 comments: