Nov 26, 2008

Cute video from a long and stressful day!

OK so yesterday was one of the worst days EVER. i don't want to get too into it but i was stressed out from work, having a bad hair/body image day, I'm PMSing and i got pulled over on the way home from work (10 minutes from my moms house) and got a ticket and now we have to fork out an arm and a leg to get it dealt with. so my AMAZING parents took Lexi for the night so i had one less thing to worry about. so i guess she was in a silly mood because she did this (what shes doing in the video) for like over an hour with my dad. my mom said Lexi was just giggling really hard the whole time. anyways it cheered me up this morning and thought y'all would enjoy it!

1 comments:

Brenda said...

That is sooooooo cute! Your dad is so funny. I can't believe how big your baby is getting.