Nov 9, 2010

1 week and counting...

I had my weekly checkup today and i am now dilated to a 3 and 90% effaced. The doctor could feel his head so hes already very low and in position so his guess would be before this Thursday, but if not i will be induced on Monday morning. I have been having contractions and a lot of lower back pain yesterday, all last night and today and there is a lot of pressure in and around my hips so i think he will be here in the next few days. I am so excited to see his handsome little face and i will have my sister or my mom post pictures of him once hes here. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Yay! The last few days of waiting are so exciting and pure torture all at the same time. I'm bummed I missed your shower. My older girls had their birthday party that day and I thought maybe I'd go after but I was pooped! haha Hope I get to see you soon though!!

Misty Garrett said...

That's so exciting Heather! Good luck with the delivery... can't wait to hear the good news!

thesvancaras said...

SOO exciting! I can't wait to here the news that he is here and see pictures of his little face! Congrats! You are so lucky to get to have a girl then a boy. We are crossing our fingers for a boy once the time comes to try again.