Oct 29, 2010

Best target trip EVER!!!

OK so for one of my shower gifts i got a target gift card so today me and my mom went up to the target on happy valley and as we are finishing our taco bell in my moms car i see this....
ITS WALDO!! We started laughing but this picture was a little far away so we finished our lunch as fast as we could and almost ran into target to try and get a better picture. Never in my life did i think that i would be playing wheres waldo in real life at target. We were giggling through most of the store till we found him!

He took off his beanie but we were laughing so hard the entire time so it made everything worth it. I took this with my phone and i felt so silly because it makes noise when it takes a picture so i had to take it then run away. My mom kept joking we should have asked him to put the beanie back on and peak around the corner of one of the aisles so we can take a picture of him. Needless to say this was probably the best target trip EVER!!!

1 comments:

Randi said...

That is awesome. I wonder if he did that on purpose? That is too funny.